RESEARCH AND EDUCATION
Chihuahua, Chih., Mexico, July 13-16, 2009
1. To all participants of the congress who are already registered, we remind you that it is necessary to register upon your arrival at the lobby of the Diamond Room in the Soberano Hotel. We ask everyone to bring an invoice or receipt (Paypal, bank transfer or direct deposit). REGISTRATION will be Open since Monday 13th of July from 15:00 to 18:00 h.
2. Please send the confirmation of the activities in which you are going to participate (including companions) via email firstname.lastname@example.org. In other words, we need for you to confirm whether you are going to participate in the International seminar, if you are going to assist to the Welcoming cocktail, Gala Dinner, technical visit to Avalos and Naica.
3. Transportation will be provided from the Chihuahua City airport on Saturday 11th, Sunday 12th and Monday 13th of July. It is however necessary for you to send the following information to email@example.com:
- Airline, flight number, date and arrival hour
- Names of the companions (either registered in the congress or not)
- Hotel in which you are staying
In case that you arrive before or after the stated days or if arriving in another flight, there are always taxis available (under your own expenditures). You have to contact the taxi service of the airport, due to the fact that these taxis are regulated by the airport and therefore secure. There are no other means of transportation to the city from the airport.
NOTE: There is NO transport service from the hotel to the airport
4. To the speakers (oral presentations), you have to deliver your presentation at the time you register and pick up your material. Note: The file is supposed to be in Power Point formatting.
July 18, 2009 - Technical visit to Naica Mine